Saturday, August 1, 2015

TO THE LADY DEPRESSION THAT HAUNTS ME SO

Saturday, August 01, 2015



Hello Blues,  


This time, you took a long time coming. The sun shone brilliantly in your absence.

Hope you make this a short stay. 


This time though, I will not be moving my stuff so you can be comfortable. You see, I really have no stuff to move around anymore. You will have to make yourself as comfortable as you can while you are here. And you will have to do that without my help. 


Errrmmmm...one more thing, dear. Keep your stay short. I have learned the fine art of evicting visitors who overstay either their welcome or, as in your case, their claim to my tolerance. 


I'll take the bed tonight, every night, and as long as the night that is your stay lasts. Sorry there is no couch. The floor though is down this way. 


Be at your best behaviour. I am at mine. 



Your host,

Me.