Saturday, September 13, 2014

As Benjamin Adekunle Claims His Place in Hell

September 13, 2014

Brigadier Benjamin A. M. Adekunle (b. 1936 d. 2014 a. 78y)

So Death found the Black Scorpion? Hilarious! The war criminal deserves no funeral; nor does he deserve to be remembered in any capacity other than that of a man who walked in the shadow of Adolf Hitler's gloomy example.

I reproduce below excerpts from a Wikipedia article on him that may shed light on why I think he has finally gone to claim that special part of hell that he bought and reserved for himself all those bloody years ago:

****

Adekunle led the Third Marine Commando Division with such great panache and determination that the foreign media, in looking for a human angle on the Biafran war, found him a ready source of news.

Adekunle was a key champion of the food blockade to Biafra. In a wartime interview he had with Randolph Baumann of Stern Magazine in Igweocha (published on August 18, 1968), he stated:

"ADEKUNLE: In the section of the front that I rule—and that is the whole south front from Lagos to the border of Kamerun—I do not want to see the Red Cross, Caritas Aid, World Church delegation, Pope, Missionary, or UN delegation.

STERN: Does that mean that the many thousands of tons of food that are stored in Lagos will never get to the refugee camps in your section of the country?

ADEKUNLE: You are a sharp one, my friend. That’s exactly what I am saying.

STERN: But you said yourself that most of the refugees in the part you captured are not Ibos.

ADEKUNLE: But there could be Ibos among them. I want to avoid feeding a single Ibo as long as this whole people have not given up yet.

STERN: Do you sometimes feel sympathy for the Ibos?

ADEKUNLE: I have learned a word from the British, which is “sorry”! That’s how I want to respond to your question. I did not want this war but I want to win this war. Therefore I have to kill the Ibos. Sorry! The End".

****

Still wondering why I think Benjamin Adekunle just used his visa to the hottest part of Hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment