Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to a Mentor

Tuesday, November 11, 2014



Dr Emmanuel T. Abraham crosses yet another milestone in his very eventful and productive life; he plunges ahead, adding value to the lives of those around him, consistently using education to reach people in far-flung corners of the globe as well as folks closer home, making sure that all men who come in contact with him (black, white, or yellow) learn to think, and then learn to transform their thinking into profitable ventures that add value to humanity.


I am grateful for the privilege I had to interact closely with this legend for several months. 

I am grateful to him for teaching me to be the best that I can be at all times and in all climes. 

I am grateful to him for lending his voice and example to my father's in teaching me that Quality is the beautiful bride and must be sought out, wooed, and acquired, on mountain peaks as well as beneath ocean floors.

And today, November 11, 2014, I would like to wish this great man, philanthropist, educator, thinker, and on a very personal level, mentor par excellence, a very happy birthday.

"Let there be quality..."

No comments:

Post a Comment