Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fr JB, Naa na Ndokwa, Ezi Ukochukwu

Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Fr John Bosco Obuboegbunam


I knew your brother, Dr Emeka. He was my mentor. He was a young medical doctor. He left us without warning. 

I knew you. You were my dear friend. You are a young priest. You have left us without warning.

I have no words to describe how I feel. I have no idea how your family must feel – they, the ones who have walked this road of grief so many times now; they, who have seen the bulbs go out one by one, each one without warning, each one without explanations. 

I pray for your family. The Lord strengthens them at this time and will continue to do so at all times.


I pray for you, Fr JB. Like a deer that yearns for running streams, your soul has longed for the Saviour, and now has taken flight from our imperfect world to be reunited with Him. May the joy of His Beatific Presence be your eternal reward.

Naa na ndokwa, ezi ukochukwu.

No comments:

Post a Comment