Monday, January 12, 2015

A Message for Ben Murray-Bruce

Monday, January 12, 2015

Somebody take a message to Ben Murray-Bruce.

Tell him I like him; I really want him to be a Senator of the Federal Republic,

But,

I think he sounds too lofty and many of the people who will actually vote him do not understand most of the ideas he seeks to expound.


Ben Murray-Bruce

So,

Let him soften his language
Mash it up like porridge
Even serve it like pottage
So that the fishermen will understand him too

It is after all, not only the votes of those Bayelsans who are educated (or literate) that he seeks.

I really wish I could vote for him, because I really want him in that Senate. It will be nice to have someone there who knows when to use big words ... and when not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment