They say it’s Christmas. And they are right. It’s Christmas.
While celebrating Christmas in 2016, try not to forget to remember to:
- - wash your hands
- - wash your fruits
- - wash your vegetables
- - use a condom
- - not reuse condoms
- - avoid fights, including Twitter fights and Facebook brawls - and MMM
- - avoid motorbikes if you can, control the speed of the motorbike riders if you can’t avoid them
- - drive carefully – and that includes avoiding the paths of reckless drivers
- - check your blood pressure and get your family members and loved ones to do same
- - ensure your pregnant folks are not over-stressed; they really don’t have to do all the cooking and cleaning
- - do not over-spend. January is notoriously unforgiving.
- - store petrol safely. That is a lesson we learnt from a few years ago.